Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Footprints of Angels

Ok... I think it is time I make it clear that I'm alright. Im not suicidal-yet.. Haha... I've had a couple of darlings asking me what is going on and why I sound down and stuff.. It was so sweet receiving those messages.. made me feel like I wasn't alone..

But guys, Im ok.. Just the usual confusions and tears.. Im ok.. Work is killing me too, and the morons I tend to meet while on duty don't make it any simpler :) I will be alright in a bit.. So don't worry..

Besides I know Im blessed with the footprints of so many angels in my life whom i know will be there with a shoulder and tissue paper should I need to let stuff out.. And you all know me.. I NEVER keep everything to myself.. Those who mean alot will definitely know whatever goes on in in my life, even if not everything, to a certain extent.. I never keep things away from them and I know that no matter what, they will understand somehow.

So yeap, Im ok... Just havent been writing much cuz of the weird schedule i'm having and the many many things pending to complete.. oh well.. :) Once again, thank you ...

No comments: