Friday, June 6, 2008

Hello again



After what feels like eons, I am back. Haha, really been so caught up with work and projects and 'fun with tots' preparations and holiday specials and what-nots, till I hardly have the time for anything. Oh well, feels good to be off this weekend :)

After many many days, I finally managed to meet up with Ms. Vickneshvary. As usual, an outing with her is automatically packed with its fair share of embarrassing moments and terrible predicaments, right darlin? Haha. We went to City Hall with the intention of trying out the new LJ meal but ended up sprinting to Suntec instead cuz we realised we had made 2 poor souls wait for us. During this mad dash, we also managed to royally mess up technical issues as well. How we successfully do these things, I haven't got a clue. :) Since we were at Suntec, we went to Fish & Co. for dinner. What happened there, I don't even wish to mention. It would majorly spoil both our markets so it's better kept silent. *winkz*

The highlight was of course our sense of direction as we cleverly managed to lose our way between the towers and kept staring up at Toys R Us each time we tried a different route. That was completely exhausting. I think it's been a while since I had such a workout. Haha. It was madness. We just never could find our way. I had never been more happier seeing the Underpass to cityhall station, till today..

Although we were lost, being the productive souls we are, we did some productive things as well. :) This, Im very pleased about. We even managed to stop for ice-cream before finally taking the train back. Despite the walking and getting lost and tiring ourselves, I must say, it's been a while since I laughed this hard :)
The craziness of today aside, i'm pretty disappointed and upset with the realisation of certain truths. Pretty angry as well. never ever wanted to be in such a position. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was dinner?I think it was lunch which seemed like dinner..kekekeke!