Tuesday, February 24, 2009

One White Cloud

Clouds or Not
by Carrie Harris

While I lay here
On the sandy beach
With the wind caressing my rosy cheeks
I look up into the empty blue sky
And wonder when a white cloud will come by.

My gaze is transfix to that empty blue
Just waiting for that cloud I knew.
Something whispers into my ear
Saying "Never give up hope My lovely dear."

Those few words
Touched my grieving heart
And my world starts to spin like a weaving dart.

Going back to those memories, that I hold so dear.
Making my soul ache, from that night of fear.
When my love was lost in those past years.

Before my love was lost to me
He said "look up in the sky
When it's empty and blue
And find a white cloud that nobody knew.

That will be me,
Looking down at you.

I promised, I will always love you."

No comments: