Monday, February 2, 2009

Wish

My only wish for now...

To end up like Jamie.. in A Walk to Remember...

Perhaps then, people would realise that people matter more... More than rules, more than beliefs, more than anything else..

And I'd have at least a summer... Of bliss... That is all I ask for...


Landon: I'm sorry she never got her miracle.
Reverend Sullivan: She did. It was you.

Jamie: Without suffering there would be no compassion.
Landon: Yeah, well tell that to those who suffer.

Jamie: I'm sick.
Landon: I'll take you home. You'll be be...
Jamie: No. Landon! I'm sick. I have Leukemia.
Landon: No. You're 18. You - you're perfect.
Jamie: No. I found out two years ago and I've stopped responding to treatments.
Landon: So why didn't you tell me?
Jamie: The doctor said I should go on and live life normally as best I could. I - I didn't want anybody to be weird around me.
Landon: Including me?
Jamie: Especially you! [Jamie looks down]
Jamie: [Landon gets upset]
Jamie: Ya know, I was getting along with everything fine. I accepted it, and then you happened! I do not need a reason to be angry with God.

No comments: