Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The beginnings

Oh well... I never thought I'd ever resort to blogging since I'm so particular about my privacy and my life and stuff.. But I guess it comes to a point when you feel sometimes its easier letting out what you actually feel instead of bottling it all in.. And sometimes its easier to just say what you feel instead of waiting for someone to give you their opinions on that matter which would somehow unconsciously sway your very own judgement of the situation.. Lately a lot of things have been turning out that way, where I have friends who actually listen but later end up giving me advice or telling me I'm doing things wrong..I mean, if I felt I was wrong, I wouldn't be doing something like that and I somehow don't think it's fair that you come in from nowhere and tell me my judgements are wrong and then i end up spending the next three days wondering if you were possibly right and I start feeling horrible.. It's been a pretty annoyingly difficult cycle.. So well, I have decided to just blog it out.. Anyways it's time for school.. Laterz.. :)

No comments: