Sunday, April 29, 2007

I want.......

You know how sometimes you feel so lost? Feel like your existence is utterly pointless and you don't know exactly what it is that you want to do? Where you just want to get away somewhere, a sort of quiet retreat that your heart yearns for? Haiz... I'm just so lost about everything.. It's like I want to get away..I think the exam stress is getting to me, not to mention certain people in my life who seem to display extremely selfish behaviour that gets to me.. I just don't understand why I'm always caught in such situations..

I want to go somewhere really quiet. Where I feel separated from the busy world around me.. Somewhere with few people.. where i can feel the breeze blowin against my face, where the wind tosses children's hair, where the sun kisses kids' cheeks till they turn a rosy pink, where I can watch the waves crash against the rocks, where I can just sit down in the midst of nature without a worry in the world with a couple of comforting things around me like a good book, a cold drink and maybe some chocolates and music..aah, purrfffect!

Oh well, soon I suppose.. Can't wait to get these papers done and over with...

1 comment:

Legend said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.