Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Girlish Dreams

Yesterday night I was having this talk about the ideal better half that you formulate ideas and build fantasies about over the years.. It's interesting how we have so many dreams and want so many little details that we like but eventually you tend to settle for the more important and practical qualities instead which puts an end to your fantasies and your desired fairytale and prince charming.. But then again, everyone is entitled to dream a little.. No harm in building dreams and thinking of your perfect prince charming, is there? :) So here goes....

My Perfect Partner


- he should be someone who gets along with everyone, my family, friends, brother, cousins and stuff
- someone whom they will all grow to adore
- someone who thinks of others before himself
- someone unselfish
- someone who adores little kids and who would win all the children over
- someone who is calm and patient enough to put up with my insecurities and emotional side
- someone who is sensitive to my moods and feelings
- someone who loves me more than the world
- someone who would be my world
- someone who would build a warm home with me one day and enjoy every minute of the journey with me
- someone sweet, spontaneous, romantic and charming who would sweep me off my feet with his words
- someone who would be a son to my family, not a son-in-law
- someone whose arms would be the safest and most comforting place in the world to me
- someone whom I cannot do without
- someone who makes me smile
- someone around whom i would feel really shy in a way I wouldn't with anybody else
- someone with eyes that are reflective of his soul in which I should lose myself
- someone whose smile should be the first thing I wake up to each morning
- someone who comes from a close-knit family that I would love to be a part of
- someone who would sacrifice his soccer matches once in a while to be with me even if it's just to watch the stars
- someone who would sit by the beach with me
- someone whose hands fit mine perfectly
- someone who makes me feel magic when he is around
- someone whom I can tell anything to and know for a fact that he would always be there
- someone I get pampered by once in a while
- someone around whom I feel like the princess
- someone I can learn something from and I can teach something to
- someone who brings changes to my life in a way that wouldn't have been possible without him
- someone who completes me
- someone who sings is definitely a bonus :)
- someone whom I can grow old with
- someone whose love for me won't change despite the grey hairs and wrinkles
- someone whom I look forward to coming home to each day
- someone who would refer to me as his girlfriend even after being married for years
- someone who would treasure moments alone with me even if we have kids
- someone whom I go to bed with everynight, wake up to each morning and do everything else in between the day with
- someone so special to me
- the love of my life...


Well, see what I meant by it's alright to dream? Haha, I'm sure this is still a non-exhaustive list since it's based on fantasy but oh wouldn't it just be perfect if it were reality :) .. We shall wait and see...

No comments: