Saturday, May 5, 2007

Not funny....

Should I or shouldn't I?
I know doing a certain something would make a certain someone very happy and perhaps surprise that certain someone.. I would like to do it because that certain someone deserves the time but then again my stupid exams seem to sit there like this huge monster not allowing me to budge. i would like to carry out my plan but after that I'd be ridden with a guilty conscience that would refuse to leave me and then that someone will know about it and feel bad cuz i'm feeling bad. Haiz.. Anyway, exams should end in a month. After that, I have more time to plan. :) So for now, I have to bury the temptation to see the look of surprise or shock, whichever.


On the other hand, I'm going to post a scenario. I don't think it's funny and I certainly don't see any humour in it, although some people feel otherwise. Here's the situation. Lets's assume you're on the phone with someone really close to you and dear to you. You call that person using your handphone, so it's your chargeable outgoing minutes. You call that person at around 11.30pm.. You talk to that person till about 1.ooam, after which that person dozes off on the line. And here's the best part.. You know that person has dozed off, yet you call out to that person in the hope of waking that person, which doesn't work. And you doze off as well, without cutting the line! And you wake up at 5.00am, which is like five and a half hours from the time you made the call, to realise your line has been running continuously through the night with two people sleeping at both ends. What would your reaction be? I would be horrified! I don't understand why you think it's funny cuz I don't and I think many others would agree with me. Hmph!

No comments: