Thursday, May 24, 2007

For someone

Someone wanted me to make a dedication... To say nice things about them.. To let the world know how nice that someone is and why I adore that someone so... Okay, here goes.. Hope your happy... :)

A thank you to you for being there, for caring and for being the nicest kind of friend


-For the many times you've sat down with me sharing personal problems
-For the many times you've taken care of me
-For the many times you've patiently tolerated my nonsense and emotions
-For the many times you've touched me with your sweet gestures
-For the way you let me 'decorate' your notes
-For the way you let me fiddle with your handphone settings
-For the way you get me chocolates
-For the way you surprise me with things I like
-For the way you remember things I like (although your memory is pretty bad and you end up forgetting my name.. grr)
-For the way you don't get angry each time I embarrass you
-For the way you care
-For the way you call me and explain an entire topic over the phone because I couldn't find the notes (now, tell me.. who would do that?)
-For volunteering to take the train and accompany me from Jurong to Little India although your direction is right at the opposite end
-For actually entertaining my stupidity and not mind playin canoeing in the arcade
-For watching out for me
-For being the best kind of companion when you choose not to "abundun" me when I'm alone
-For buying me chocolates
-For dragging me down a flight of stairs when there was no light there and putting my life at risk when we could have taken the lighted stairway
-For calling me late at night and threatening me with ghost stories, knowing very well I probably wouldn't sleep after that
-For taking me out and distracting me when I'm stressed or upset
-For understanding my emotions
-For giving me your jacket when I was cold although you were cold as well
-For helping me look for my 'pottu' when I dropped it
-For telling me I hurt you and that your unhappy with my actions and making me cry, only to tell me later that you were kidding and just wanted to see my reaction
-For always being there no matter what
-For running aross the road to flag down a cab for us
-For messaging me after a drinking session and insisting I'm another friend of yours although I insisted I wasn't
-For walking all over an unfamiliar environment with me in search of a photocopy machine
-For making me repeat your name to you in the middle of the night when I'm so sleepy and groggy from medication
-For calling me each day when I was sick
-For telling me about 'Los Angeles' when I was having a really bad throat :)
-For promising me a diamond ring but ending up killin me softly and hurting me deeply (that should sound familiar *winkz*)
-For making sure I get home safely when it's late
-For giving me a name other than my own
-For telling me you will pray for me
-For being honest with me
-For letting me trust you and know I can never be wrong
-For being you and allowing me to be myself around you, knowing you'll not judge me
-For being the perfect friend and confidante..

Well, I know your going to kill me for some things I said.. But I meant all the nice things.. There is definitely a lot more I could say about you and I could go on and on.. But most importantly, know that you're very much loved.. :) Good luck for your paper.

No comments: