Tuesday, May 15, 2007

That One Word

I Love You.
3 simple words but with such great impact and meaning.
It takes 3 seconds to say 'I Love You' but a lifetime to prove it.

Love- it's a moment that lasts forever.
A word that encompasses so many emotions, feelings and evolves around so much beauty. A word that says a thousand others. A word so short, yet so powerful. A single word that could make your world spin or bring it to a stand still.

So how would you know when it's true? When it can be reciprocated? When your right about your gut feelings?

How would you know if your chosen path is right or whether your merely stepping into treacherous waters?

I guess perhaps you'd never know and when you do, it's probably too late. That's what's scary.

How is love beautiful if it makes you cause pain to people dear to u? How is it beautiful when you end up hurting those who care about you the most. It's true that giving someone your heart not only gives them the right to love you but also the power to hurt you..

Thoughts that keep circling and spinning cobwebs in my mind.. Where will all this lead to?

I don't know if your playing a game.. I don't know if you expect me to play along.. I don't know if your display of interest is merely part of making the rest happy and satisfied.. If it is, I don't know where this will leave me eventually cuz my feelings will get involved in this. I can't seem to understand your actions..

I want to understand so many things.. so many questions.. No answers..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ask the right questions and u will get the answers you want. :)