Monday, May 28, 2007

Last Few Days

It's been a few days.. And there is just so much I could say.. I should be feeling lighter and happier now that three papers are down and it's just one more to go, but I'm feeling far from that. In fact i'm feeling more choked up and afraid than ever.. That last paper was such a screw up.. That was like the only paper I had actually felt a bit comfortable about and enjoyed learning although it was also such a pain.. It was my only hope and that screwed up.. I was so disappointed.. Really really disappointed.. It looks like I may have to repeat a year after all.. Not only am I disappointed.. I would be disappointing my family as well.. Such a horrible feeling...

On another note, went for Shiv's singing competition yesterday.. Not only did she turn out looking like an angel, but she sounded like such an angel as well.. And her stage presence is fantastic, she is not shy or stiff on stage and that made watching her such a delight.. Obviously, she entered the grand finals. Yay!! :)

Went for dinner on Saturday night and I must admit, it was really pleasant.. Was expecting myself to be really nervous and tongue tied as usual, but to my surprise I found myself feeling more comfortable.. Cleared up something I was feeling a bit worried about and I'm glad it's settled.. But something that was mentioned about 'being nice' is pretty disturbing. I sure hope you meant it as a joke and there was nothing more to it because it gives me bitter memories.. Oh well, I suppose time only can tell..

Anyway I'm really really tired after the last few days.. Been having a major lack of sleep the last few days and it's nice to finally be able to just sit at home after so long.. But sadly, can't sit for too long.. Got Law to cover.. Aargh.. Somebody stab me.. It's bound to be less painful.. Haiz..

Oh well.. Just one more week :)

No comments: