Thursday, May 10, 2007

Random

It's Thursday...
One more day to my doom..
I can just see it happening.. Sitting there staring at the p
aper which wouldn't make sense to me.. Staring at the questions that seem so strange..
Two huge papers.. will you believe my luck.. Both in one
day..
And did I mention my memory span is lower than that of a goldfish?
I can just see feel the depression now itself... I would probably end before 5.30 considering the content I know of the module.. Haiz...


On a lighter note, I'm supposed to watch Spiderman 3 after the papers. That's like something to look forward to tomorrow.. I think one of the few things to look forward to, the others being seeing my friends after long and seeing the stansfield girls. I really miss those three angels, miss the times we had walking along the streets of Tekka after tuition, making buying sweets from Anandha Bhavan an after tuition routine, following each other threading, getting the nuts to munch on from the familiar uncle outside the tuition centre, helping each other and encouraging each other with the modules.. Making sure we all knew what was going on and helping each other along so that nobody was lagging behind.. So much genuinity, so much concern, so carefree..Oh well, I get to see them tomorrow.. :)

I was pleasantly surprised to see that Bridge to Terabithia is playing in theatres now.. I just spoke about that book a few days ago.. i really want to watch it and hope they have stuck along the original storyline closely! Can't wait to catch it.. :)


Jesse and Leslie about to swing into Terabithia



Anyway it's just been proven again that I'm really very, very technologically unsavvy as i have very capably failed to book tickets online. Haha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.