Thursday, May 3, 2007

The rainbow after the storm

I'm happy today. Much much more compared to yesterday. Yesterday felt like something was missing, the change was difficult to handle. I just wanted to sit down and cry cuz I hated things being that way. So much of coldness and monotonous responses and slight hints of anger. Felt so odd. But now, it's over. Yay! Feel like somebody switched on the light again after a blackout. And it's all thanks to you..

But today, one of my friends seems unhappy. Girl, I don't know what's bothering you but I do know that it's taking quite an effect on you. I wish I could help but I don't know what is wrong. Just know something. That your one of a kind, a real gem, one who brings sunshine into many lives with your attitude and carferee nature and constant laughter. Your a walking bubble who constanly brings cheer all around, so don't ever let anything bring you down.. Not now.. Not when your so close.. Cheer up k. If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with a little rain. If there is a thunderstorm, no matter how dark and gloomy it may seem, the sun will eventually come out. It has to. So just hang in there, love. *hugz*

No comments: