Thursday, May 24, 2007

Aargh

Stress is mounting.. Feels like I'm choking.. The paper is scaring the hell out of me.. Knowing my luck, nothing will turn out according to my knowledge of the content.. Haiz.. Oh well, one more sleepless night and hopefully God will be a little more kind to me.. Let's see if I leave the examination hall looking relieved or traumatised.. :)

The next thing that makes me nervous is Saturday's lunch.. I wouldn't say I'm scared, just really nervous.. That sensation I feel each time we meet up.. That rapid flapping of thousands of butterfly wings swirling up fom the pit of your tummy.. Something tells me I'm going to royally embarrass myself.. Again..

I've decided to leave this whole issue.. It's causing too much emotional stress and adding on to distraction, both of which I could do without right now.. I realised there is no point in me worrying each time I do something and wondering how I put myself across, whether I screwed up or will screw up... I think I'm wondering so much this time because of Valentine's dream.. That dream makes it seem so magical and possible .. But whether it's just a mere coincidence is still not clear.. It could be a foresight or it could be just her thinking about me too much before heading to bed.. Haha.. Oh well, time will tell I suppose.. Right now, I'm just trying to divert my attention to other things around me and try real hard to not think about these things..

Alright I think it's time I went back to my books.. Can't wait for the 6th of June.. And can't wait to catch Pirates, Bridge to Terabithia and Shrek 3 ... :)

No comments: