Friday, May 11, 2007

the start of the horror

Horrible. Terrible. Extremely painful. Disappointing. Stoned.

By the way, Spiderman 3 was good.. but I still think 2 was better. This was nice but the others were better, i feel. Personal opinion :) ..

And I also want to mention thanks to the people who actually remembered my paper today and i must say, i was really touched.. To Shivani, Valli and Paul for so sweetly wishing me before the papers.. to Gaya for running down when you felt I was a wreck.. to Selva for calling to check on me and patiently explain a whole topic to me over the phone..To Vic who so sweetly kept calling to make sure i was okay..To Ganesh for checking on me and keeping me company at the oddest of hours.. To Vas for actually going to pray for me to do well.. To Benita for the words of encouragement and comfort..You guys rock! MUAKZ!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur welcome darling... im always here to help u. Im kindda guilty as well... so sorry that i spotted the wrong stuff 4 u haix. I know u wont hold it against me but sorry darling once again

Anonymous said...

Hey it's not like u knew either :) .. no worries