Saturday, April 12, 2008

exhausted

This week has been really really exhausting... I am amazed that I lasted.. What with working through the weekend and countless counter duties and courses at TP and observation by IFLA members from Nepal and handling school accounts and picking out stories and briefings and meetings.. And a chalet to top it off.. I really am sooo tired now..

Coming back from the chalet in the morning and then having to stand in front of the stove and make dessert was pretty crazy.. Just came back from Appachi's house where I had to run from the dog and have kids constantly jumping on our laps and at the same time, having to ensure that they don't land on my terribly blistered and plastered feet.. this has been one crazy week..

Vishu is coming up.. That's something to look forward to :) nice to see the kids again.. Nice to sit down with them all and catch up... And nice to finally just sit down... Sigh!!

Oh well, anyway Im off for now to catch up with sleep... Night:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.