Friday, April 25, 2008

TIKKI TIKKI TEMBO - NO SA REMBO - CHARI BARI RUCHI - PIP PERI PEMBO

Haha, strange opening title? That's one of my favourite stories for storytelling :)

I am so extremely exhausted.. Seriously... And losing my voice too, I think..

Storytelling for 2 sessions in a day is no joke, at least not till you get used to it.. Plus the travelling from Woodlands to Bukit Panjang back to Woodlands doesn't help either.. To top it all off, I had to clock in 11 hours today.. Now, that was highly depressing. And here I am, in the office on a Friday night, waiting to knock off.. Sad life..

Anyway, moving on, I think I want to get away for a bit.. To think.. To resolve some unresolved issues.. To clear my mind, to sort out emotions, to try to prepare myself for what's coming up and to ensure that I can breathe again.. Right now, I feel lost. In a way, I'm pretty glad so much of time goes to work and watching little brats run around.. Keeps me distracted a little (though I think I may never wanna have kids of my own in the future) ..

Oh well, all that aside for now, IM OFF THIS WEEKEND!!! Yay!! Feels like eons since I had a good sleep.. Half an hour more and Im off :)

Have a great weekend, guys!!

No comments: