Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Neelu's 12th

I cannot believe my luck.. Off tomorrow and Thursday and working over the weekend till next Saturday before I get another break. I think I may collapse.. I'm so tired and sleepy and aching all over..

Neleena's party was extremely exhausting as well.. Watching 3 kids simultaneously almost drown in the pool was enough to drain any last bit of colour from my face.. Luckily Lavin was around to pull the boy out and some kind swimmers nearby pulled the other two out.. On top of all that we had Ahmish's moment of falling into the water.. I could have fainted. The poolside party was a terrible idea.. grr!! Oh but Nikki baby was so gorgeous.. just felt l

I miss everyone.. Miss talking to everyone.. Miss hanging out and spending time.. Miss having a life.. haiz.. Soon.. I hope.. Im waiting for the 26th now :)

No comments: