Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday

Today is Miss. Kalarranjeny’s 23rd. :) Received a call from her yesterday night to tell me she received my gift. I was so glad that it reached her correctly and on time and I’m pretty happy she liked it. I was so worried how the champagne and chocolates would look in the package but I’m relieved it was prettily packaged and sent across. Yay! Talking to her mum yesterday night made things more complete somehow. Grew up around aunty since I was 7 and there is a warmth each time I see her or give her a hug. I remember how she drove all the way to my place with roses cuz Jen wanted to surprise me on my 21st. That’s something I was really touched about. Aunty was so cute when she kept thanking me for doing something like this for Jen. Im just glad they are happy. Happy Birthday Jen. :)

On another note, there is exactly one week left to our great heritage race. Haha.. Somehow I think this whole thing is pretty funny. I cannot imagine myself running around or attempting physical challenges or solving mental puzzles past midnight. Oh well, one of the many spastic things we do.. And I am really looking forward to the company. I love my girls and the other team with us is perfect too. If only we could actually get the van, huh? Haha.. Oh well.. No manual license. Too bad.

I wanna catch another movie.. Caught Hancock last week and I want to catch that horror flick I saw during the trailers section. Looked interesting. The sort where I would probably crawl down to the edges of my seat for. No idea when it’s showing, though.


Im so lazy at work right now.. Been yakking away to Siew Wei and Shahada.. I think they may fire me soon if they observe well enough that I just haven’t done a thing.. But I guess it’s a carried forward feeling from yesterday. Nobody seems to be in the mood for work.. Office looks and feels like a ghost town today. Everyone is exhausted after the charity donation drive at EXPO that started at 8am yesterday. That was madness.. Im still sleepy and mentally exhausted. But luckily it’s Friday!!! And Im off tomorrow! :)

No comments: