Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Past Midweek

So, it's currently the end of Day 5 of my seven day marathon. I'm super exhausted and it is frustrating when people who don't realise, come and tell me, it's already midweek!! Aargh.. It's way beyond that for me!! Haiz...

Did my very first class visit today and I was close to fainting.. 60 little girls.. And 2 teachers with 6 parent volunteers. I was ready to throw up from the stress. Thank God, the LOs suggested splitting them in 2 groups, if I didn't mind as I would end up repeating my presentation twice. Did I care? No!!!! I'd rather lose my voice drowning 2 separate groups of kids than sit and face 8 adults in a row.. Haha. But it was okay.. Kids burst out laughing as I did the "Lazy Jack and the Silent Princess" book and I was pretty happy when I heard a teacher laugh along as well. That made me relax a little more..

Preeti is waiting for me outside. What more could I ask for? Haha.. So nice to have someone waiting for you to end, cuz you know you have a life after you step out of the office.. :)

Caught "Wanted" yesterday and I must say, I was pretty impressed. I was expecting to be bored and that it was going to be another action movie. But I must admit, although I was ready to throw something at the screen during the effects they used at the start of the movie,(No matter what fraternity you come from or how tough you are, I really don't see how you can fly across two buildings just like that or drive a car with your feet steering it and your arms busy shooting down people through really bad traffic) as it progressed, it kept me pretty glued to the screen. The twists in the story were pretty cool too..I am glad I caught it.. And although Angelina didn't exactly do such a positive role, the end makes you sad watching her as you realise her committment to let the truth prevail. Really impressive.

Anyway Im off!!! I feel so liberated... Tomorrow morning coffee at Juring Regional Library awaits me ! Yay!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.