Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yada Yada Yada

I have successfully placed my very first order online.. Yea yea cheap thrill but I really hope it turns out well and looks as good as the picture promised.. Jen will be shocked to the max when she receives the hamper at her doorstep. Really wanted to do something for her since I have not been able to be with her on her last few birthdays in a row. Anyway hope all turns out well..

I am very stoned.. I am so numb to people commenting on how its already Thursday and the weekend is almost here. Haiz.. i have a long way left :( My last Fun with Tots session has left me pretty discouraged.. I hate it when parents don't respond and participate. It defeats the purpose. I feel odd singing to them and doing actions while the toddlers move all over and the parents stare back at me blankly. I am truly not comfortable. It would have been alright if they joined in, cuz that would have encouraged the kids to join in too. If I had to pick one thing about my job that I would gladly give up, this would rank numero uno.

Im actually looking forward to the Heritage Fest Treasure Hunt. I mean it could be a total screw up and the thought of running through museums at midnight looking for lost treasures seems pretty depressing but hey, the company is gonna be excellent and we would probably amuse ourselves. That seems to be the one really bright spot in this month. And I still cant help laughing when I think back of Geeta's pronounciation of "muchachas". Haha.

Anyway, still pondering what I should do with the Flexi Benefit amount we receive. $400 but I cannot take it out. I have to follow guidelines on the spending. They encourage a PDA but I really don't need one.. Hmm... Perhaps I will dump it on the insurance payment..

It's about 10. Siew Wei will make her entrance in about an hour. Yay! That will keep me entertained till the day is through. I cannot believe they are trusting 2 levels of the library with us. Big mistake. Haha :)

No comments: