Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Thursday

Work was extremely tiring today... And the shoes were not helping in any way.. Woodlands to Bukit Batok and back to Woodlands on work is not funny.. I was so tired.. Thanks to Geeta who met me for lunch and ensured I escaped another lonely lunch hour.. Haha..

Today was a beautiful day actually.. Learnt quite a bit at work, although Roy highly traumatised me by making me do the public announcement over the PA system suddenly.. That was pretty scary.. But oh well, got to get used to it..
Met Vic after work today ( I won't forget how you made me run around the platform though..) .. Met a creepy guy tryin to sell insurance.. Went to a super crowded toilet as she balanced her make up pouch and my jacket while I quickly brushed my hair and powdered to try to look more sane.. The after work look is highly un-glam.. Babe, thanks for diligently following my list and bringing me what i needed minus the plaster.. Grr..
Met Vijay after that at Orchard.. It was a pleasant evening except that we were both drained out and quiet.. And I really couldn't eat my pasta.. It was mammoth sized.. And somehow I guess my panic hearing job descriptions kind of made me lose my appetite also.. I think this is the problem being female, and NOT the high heels, k?? Lol... thanks a bunch for the gift .. It was really sweet and Im touched at the effort you put in to pick it up.. Thanks..

The sweetest thing of all awaited me when I got home.. Litle Priyanka sweetheart actually passed my mum a present for me today.. She chose it and packed it herself complete with a little card with a heart drawing and 'Rashmi Chechi' written all over.. That was the sweetest thing I have ever seen.. And the sincerity and giving mindset that i child posseses is amazing..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh wat make u run ard the platform?Say u cldn't understand simple instructions...Hmph!And why u nvr mention how u tried hard not to laugh when the guy asked if u were capable of saving $8 a day?i think that was pretty funny..kekekeke!