Sunday, March 16, 2008

Vivo with the Ladies

Yesterday was pretty nice.. Went to J8 with Vic to shop for Rethish's present (got him perfume and a PINK t-shirt.. yay!!) Then we headed down to Vivo to wait for Sai so we could go have dinner.. Unfortunately Naren couldn't join us and I was really really hoping to see Selva after so long but such a pity that he works odd hours.. Oh well.. Anyway we explored Vivo quite a bit and tired ourselves out big time and when we started freezing we decided to get Subway cookies and sit around till Sai came..

Once Sai arrived, we went to the White
Dog Cafe where these sweethearts treated me to a birthday dinner and brought me presents.. I was really touched listening to the many plans they had been attempting- their Sentosa trip, (tt just freaked me out) , the greetings recording(that one really touched me), Sai's intention of secretly messaging someone to turn up, it was all so thoughtful.. I felt so loved and special.. After dinner we headed out to take pictures while carefully keeping an eye on our surroundings to ensure that there would be no repeated cockroach attacks.. It was nice just sitting around and crapping over dinner and taking many shots in various idiotic poses.. ( Sai, I still think you should have sat next to that guy and snapped a pic.. lol) All in all, I was glad I gave in to Vic initially on the Vivo plan and that we stuck to it yesterday cuz it was beautiful, though Vic, I cannot forgive you for preventing me from buying that chocolate from Candy Empire!! Hmph!!! That was just plain cruel.. It was in front of me..Those were some snaps from yesterday night.. As happy as I was, I won't deny that I was pretty disappointed.. With some things.. Some things that I wish were different.. I just wish they knew how much it would have meant.. Oh well..

No comments: