Thursday, March 6, 2008

Multiple Emotions

You know how it is when people sometimes undermine the credibility of those around them and tend to overestimate their own intelligence.. They get so caught up in gloating over their 'so-called' upper hand over the situation that they fail to realise that sometimes the quieter ones tend to overtake them with their reasoning, and reality smacks them really hard on the face when they find out that all along they have been living in a state of delusion trying to be smarter than the others and praying for the downfall of the rest.. Well, all I have to say is, I hope your steady enough to take the blow when it comes.. I will pray for you.. Never thought there would come a day when I type out such an entry.. But well, right now, I can't help it.. Oh well..


No comments: