Sunday, March 16, 2008

Someone

Time seems to be flying by.. A bit too fast in certain matters and I'm scared..
I don't know what to do and i find myself constantly on the verge of plucking out each strand of hair from my head..

I wish it was easier..

I sometimes wish there was someone I could turn to without holding back, someone who would be there.. Someone who would never judge me, someone who would understand.. Someone I could cry to, someone who would let me.. Someone who would make me feel assured that everything will be okay, someone who would lead the way.. Someone I can trust with my life and someone who would stay.. Someone who would stick up for me and someone who would make my day.. Someone who would hold me and catch me when I fall.. Someone who will tell me what to do and put an end to this all..

No comments: