Friday, March 7, 2008

Rehearsals

I am so stressed about the dance.. Normally rehearsals are fun events I look forward to attending cuz you get to play around and try out your dance and check out the other performances and all.. I have always loved rehearsals.. Somehow this time, I'm having butterflies.. The dances are scaring me.. I'm so worried about the kids and more than that, I'm worried about how good our memory is going to be with regards to remembering our own steps.. And the other dance, we haven't done it properly with all 6 of us yet.. So that's a muddle too.. Haiz.. And have I mentioned the costume? Lol.. After designing so much and stuff, I tried it on yesterday and I look like a sack of potatoes.. Seriously.. It's soooo terrible.. Sai is yet to be shocked.. But then again, that girl looks good in everything..

I'm happier today.. Firstly, it's Friday.. Which means the working week is over for everyone else.. Which means someone is coming home soon.. :) And another reason being something else which I shall not mention.. I'm just glad I went online in the afternoon yesterday, that's all.. :)

Met Bhavani yesterday on our way to pick costumes.. And I must say, she is quite lost when it comes to addresses as well.. Haha.. Thanks, babe.. Thanks for making us walk all over Bishan and eventually end up takin a cab to the guy's house.. I don't understand why he lives in such an ulu place.. And the neighbour's dog... My goodness!! I almost jumped out of my skin.. Anyway it was really nice meeting up with her yesterday after a long while and walking around AMK with my torn paper bag and having a simple dinner and catching up on everything that's been happening.. Missed ya babe.. Seeya later at the rehearsals.. :)

Just mailed the graduation forms to let them know I'm not attending the function.. Really can't be bothered to also.. Still got a mountain of forms to fill before Monday morning.. Haiz.. It's pretty depressing actually, considering the possibility o not being able to attend many functions and parties anymore thanks to the weekend shift involved.. I would even probably miss Neelu's party that I'm supposed to help to organise.. :(

Anyway got to go packing things up before I leave for tuition.. Got a long day ahead.. Ciao!!

No comments: