Sunday, August 5, 2007

Dance

Dance was unbelievably tiring today. I'm glad I'm finally sitting down at home. Managed to complete the kids' dance today but they got to practise a whole lot more and i think I'm beginning to really adore some of them, the way they hop and smile and sway and attempt to do it the way you do. So cute! Nimbooda is also not perfected yet.. Thiruvathira is done.. Meharube is still under construction.. and tomorrow I have to get to rehearsal after work by seven for Dheem Thana and Aanam Thaanam.. Haiz.. I just can't wait for the trip to be over..

Had a long talk today with a dear friend of mine who made me realise a lot of things.. Who made me think.. Who helped me realise that guys are so different from females.. The way they think, the way the see things, the way their minds work, the way they handle emotions.. Told her how I had been feeling so confused and stressed with life and how I feel like getting away and how I don't know what to do and why I've been stuck for some time.. Made me recollect a lot from the past.. How I never knew till it was too late, how I wanted so much to have the perfect fairytale.. What led up to these desires for a perfect blissful future.. Why it means so much.. Why I've been clingy and dependent and why i fall so hard often.. There has always been a reason but nobody seems to have gotten so close to me as to find out accurately what's been affecting me or why I get to be that way.. Oh well..

Darling, don't think about stuf so much k? I could feel my heart breaking each time I noticed your eyes filling.. Take it easy, sweetheart.. All will be well, ok? Trust me.. :) Right now I wish I could do something to take away your pain but I really cannot do anythin but wait with you..

No comments: