Saturday, August 4, 2007

TGIF

It's so nice to know that it's Friday!!!

I am extremely sleepy.. Just got home.. Today was unbelievably tiring.. Somehow I was already tired out at work.. And I had to make a million trips between the buildings, then aunty and her friends decided to go to the temple during lunch break to pray and maybe have lunch there.. Our luck - the food was finished by the time we reached and they were closing the temple. So we couldn't do much. Ended up having lunch at changi village and then dragged ourselves back to work.. After work went to aunt's house.. Hung out there and then went to Uncle's place where we all slacked around sharing dating experiences and teasing each other.. It's always interesting and nice when the Malaysian cousins arrive in a big group.. It happens rarely but when it does, it feels so good seeing them again after long.. Baby Nikkita was there as well, looking so adorably cute.. Pramodh Chetta and Sandhya Chechi might be with me tomorrow.. Not sure about Chetta but Chechi will definitely drag me all across Bugis tomorrow.. I'm hoping I last it out.. Manoj Chetta was insistent I take her to Vivo.. That makes three times in 7 days.. Haiz..


I'm actually scared of the trip now cuz it seems to be putting the teacher in so much of stress that he takes it out on us eventually and you start wishing you had backed out of it at the beginning itself.. haiz.. I'm just so tired of the running around.. Ok I shouldn't complain.. I know someone who must be more caught up with work.. I know you probably don't even have time for yourslef but take it easy, alright.. Don't neglect yourself in the process.. Take a break if possible.. :)

No comments: