Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Midweek

It's finally midweek! Yay!! Exactly a week more and I'm off work.. But then again, exactly a week from now and my headache will start with all the dances one shot.. After coming back from KL, it will be full swing.. Thinking about it already makes me tired.. Haha..

Yesterday was Midhun's birthday and we were completely lost on a gift idea for him and eventually had to resort to getting that really nice box of chocolates rethish and I spotted at Vivo last week.. Expensive but so nice and i'm sure he'd like it.. Just that I would probably cry if I see him eating them in front of me.. Haha.. Thank God the chocolates were available.. It was the last box on the shelf and I was so thankful I managed to get it, otherwise all the mad rush to Vivo would have been pointless.. I was dead beat and famished when I got home.. Had dance class at 8pm and he ended about 9.15pm.. I couldn't even walk after his intensive class yesterday and then had to rush and change and try to look a bit more presentable before going all the way to Harbour Front and coming home all the way.. That was extremely tiring.. Speaking of dance class, I need to get Uncle Ben something as well as a small token of my appreciation for so sweetly driving me to class every Tuesday.. :)

I finally finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.. Oh my God! I love the book!! And I really am curious how they are going to make a movie out of this.. It's bursting with details and events that cannot be removed from the plot as they all have a link to the plot..Everyone seemed to play some vital part in comparison to previous books.. All the Weasley kids play a part that's pretty significant, even Fleur comes in.. There were also introductions to so many new characters such as Griphook, Aunt Muriel, Aberforth, Ariana, Ignotus, Grindelwald, Gregorovitch and so on.. Not only was this book entertaining because of the wizards and witches, but also due to the inclusion of goblins, elves and other creatures as well.. Which is why it's pretty difficult imagining a movie made out of this.. :) The search for the Horcruxes and the battle between the death eaters and the rest was so engaging and I was so surprised by the twist that came about with Snape.. That was completely unexpected and it's such a pity that the series has ended.. Haiz..

I wish I could stop being so shy around people and that I had the ability to open up and talk to anyone easily instead of getting all tongue tied and silent and feeling so conscious about my every action.. Haiz.. It's depressing and I feel pretty useless.. Sometimes I really wish I was different or i knew how to be .. But it just never turns out that way..

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very special the way you are right now. But then again no harm in wanting to change yourself if you think tats better. Maybe i am wrong but i am guessing you are very concern that ppl might judge you and stuff. The day you stop worry about this is the time you will not be so conscious about your every action. The way you are right now is not at all useless.
Stop feeling such first if you wanna take a next step in changing your walk of life. Everyone will be shy at a point of their life or so. Just bring up your confidence level. Know what you are made up of. Believe in yourself and the words will just come out from your mouth like magic. Thats how it normally works when the confidence is there.

Note: Stop wondering who i am. Its the fact that matters. You'll be fine.

Anonymous said...

I think i already know who u are.. somehow .. thank you..

Hasler said...

;)
Right...gd for you.

Anonymous said...

well actually i thought i did till today.. now im not sure anymore.. gimme a clue :) pleeeeease

Hasler said...

clue...nah. Ain't gonna give any and fall for it. Then there's no purpose in this. As i said, its the fact that matters and not my identity. Also, right now i kinda like seeing ya confused or rather cracking your mind too much.
Enjoy!

Your truely,
Mr Mean!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh god.. pls dun do this.. haha.. i cant stop tryin to figure out who this is.. just a teeny weeny clue? not much, right? :)

Hasler said...

No i can't. Any clue will give my identity away easily cause you know me that damn well in a way. Keep it this way. At least it will kinda keep ya distracted from stress and issues that gives you headache. :P

Anonymous said...

Hey...this is not easy... :( .. i keep wondering so much.. dun do this pls.. make my life easier.. who is this? i'll get u chocolates .. haha

Hasler said...

Chocolates....? You can keep it for yourself. Think you would want them more. You can never get me to tell you my true identity. You will never know who i am but you will feel my presence as and when i want. Just like the air you breathe. You can feel it but can't see it. I'm mean eh...its okie. I don't mind.

Yours truly,
Mr CM.

ray of light said...

You've made me sad.. :)

Hasler said...

Interestingly i have made u sad but you seem happy about it in the end.

ray of light said...

im not sayin anymore.. ur right.. i know u too well.. u cant hide for long.. I know who u are.. thanks.. i appreciate it..

Hasler said...

Alright. Good on you.