Sunday, August 26, 2007

Pre Onam

It's Onam tomorrow..

I'm already exhausted.. Baking, clearing, dance, work, tuition and all together is a bit too much.. Plus a constant lack of sleep the past few nights... Haha.. I think I'm zombified..

Went for Venket's 21st yesterday.. Had fun, although we were traumatised by the games and the possibility of being called up for the musical chairs.. ( Sai and I came up with a master plan to avoid being picked, right Vic? You got to admit, that was a genius plan till you tried to ruin it for us.. haha) Met Mr. Thiru after a long time and it felt good seeing the affection he still has for us.. The way he has always been a father figure to us throughout, watching out for us, cooking for us, feeding us when we are hungry, making 'thayiru saadham' for us all, talking to us, remembering things important to us, always asking us about our lives and stuff.. Although he never taught me before, he has been such a vital part of my JC days.. The speech he gave yesterday also was so sweet, so like him.. And his appearance on the dance floor... I never expected that.. :) He will always remain a friend, a teacher and a father figure to us all...

Went for Jith Mama's house warming this afternoon and I must say wonders never cease.. Yet another coincidence with regards to Vimal.. Considering the ones that we've already established are just weird occurrences, such as the photo he happens to have with my face, the way he found me on friendster, the fact that we get along pretty well, the way we happen to very easily bump into each other, the way I end up working at a building next to his and we share the same canteen for lunch and now this-the fact that the house is very close to his place.. The world is too small, I say... Too small.. Haha.. Anyway met the whole family again today after some time.. It's nice when we all get to meet together with nobody missing, especially when Sandeep Chetta is around.. Things are always more lively then and more playful.. :)

Was counting on a certain event taking place on Saturday to make certain decisions in my life, one of the particularly with regards to Onam, but somehow the event did not occur and I guess perhaps it's a sign showing me the path I should take and I guess I can handle it slowly, although it's not easy and stuff.. At least I can go my way knowing that I did my part and I have no regrets and no possibility of blaming myself, I hope.. I'm ok.. And I think I know what I should do now..Wait..

Anyway tomorrow is gonna be one looong day.. Took the day off work but my day will start pretty early with Sasi comin over at 10.30am.. Poor girl can only make it then cuz of work but it will be fun.. Haven't seen that girl in ages... Haven't seen many of the others in ages either.. Vjay, especially.. A bit too long ago since I met him.. :) Ok.. It's getting pretty late.. Haven't cleared my room yet and that's gonna take a miracle to complete, considering the fact that I have to manage cleaning in darkness with my grandma already asleep on the bed.. Haha.. Will update tomorrow if possible..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did u say it was a master plan?i still remember how traumatised u were when i called out to vishnu...kekekeke!it wld have been damn funny to have seen u play musical chairs...no worries gal,there is aways a next time...beware!he!he!