Friday, December 21, 2007

Chipmunks!

Went to catch Alvin & the Chipmunks today. All I can say is, Sooooooooo Cute!!!!!! Oh my god, they were super adorable and Theodore was my favourite! The way he keeps snuggling up to Dave for affection and stuff, so sweet.. And their songs were so cute too. I really enjoyed the movie.. They look different from the cartoon but it's so nice to see a movie taken of the cartoon that you used to love as a kid that is no longer shown here.. And the Christmas song was the best.. Actually I would have liked the first song as well if not for the two sitting on either side of me who decided to traumatise me by imitating chipmunk voices in the theatre.. Haha.. Aiyo... It's so annoying that I can't seem to find the video of the 'hula hoop' song .. aargh! But I have the song alone minus the video, though.. For now..Here goes.. :)

Next I want to watch Mr Magorium's Wonder emporium :) Everybody seems to be giving me 'that look' when I suggest that movie and tell them the storyline.. Haiz... Wasted..

Anyway, felt liberated today after like being cooped up at home and all the baby sitting and all.. Felt nice being so carefree and able to go out and have fun.. I missed that.. Thank you guys for being part of the beautiful evening I had today.. :)

It's almost Christmas.. Soon December will end and it will be January... Im scared to think of what Jan is going to bring.. I dare not.. But I can't help wishing either.. Aargh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excuse me!I think we made ur day...Our singing was enjoyable k...

Vas said...

Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium sucks. Sasi fell asleep k. I stayed awake cos I really din wanna let the money go to waste. Don't watch it!

Anonymous said...

Thats right Vic.....our singing made all the difference.... :)
We shud start a band! And Molu will be our No.1 fan...

ray of light said...

im gonna ignore the other 2.. hmph.. r u serious? tt movie is tt bad!!!?? haiz.. so sad.. :(