Friday, December 14, 2007

You, you, you & you..

Is is so easy to throw someone out? Is it so easy to run off? Is it so easy to just let a friend go? How about the memories? I never found it easy.. Never used to be able to completely let go.. Always found some part of the person coming back and always saw myself being reluctant to completely throw everything out? But it's sad that that isn't always the case.. We really feel it.. A tad bit too much.. When everything falls into place and realisation hits and we see where it has all come to, the tears that are shed are from our eyes.. I wonder if you'd know.. Whatever it is, we would always want the best for you..

You. I miss you.. I miss having you around.. I miss having you to tell everything to.. I miss how you knew me so well.. I miss how you showed you cared.. I miss how you made me feel special... I miss how you made me laugh.. I miss how you encouraged me and stood by me.. I miss how you made me eat.. I miss how you would call me each time you were free.. I miss you.. But it's sad that everything has changed. Too much. I suppose I should too...

Sometimes I wonder why I don't let myself do what I think I perhaps should.. Why I keep telling you what I do.. And why I ponder after.. I wonder...

Are you for real? Or is this a mirage? Am I visualising a possibility or am i being led to my fall, again? How do I know? How do I know it's real? I wish I could believe everything but I find myself holding back.. Tell me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.