Monday, December 17, 2007

Just a dream, darn it!!

I had a really sweet dream last night.. So pleasant that I was so reluctant to wake up.. It was such a pity that it was only a dream.. Haiz.. Otherwise it would have been perfect.. Such an impromptu request by the person whom I would least expect such an invitation from, also the person whom I would love to have such an invitation from.. And the offer made after that was also extremely sweet.. Haiz.. So depressing...

Anyway, ended up going to watch Songs of the Sea again yesterday, with the family this time... and it was as beautiful as ever.. :) Took a walk around the place after that and took Neelu to Pet Safari before finally heading home.. It was a pleasant day .. After a long time, I was pretty happy although I was dead beat.. I flopped onto my bed the minute I got home and knocked out!

On another note, Ms Vickneshvary Krishnan has said that she would like to marry me.. Haha.. Yes i still have that sms for proof *muahahaha* (she is sooo gonna kill me for this) :) Dun worry babe, I know I'm definitely the sweetest person you've found.. I'll think about this, k? Haha

Ok anyway got to go settle a few things now.. Laterz...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was suppose to be a secret affair u noe...Anyway i noe u can't wait to marry me Rashmi pillai!!!

ray of light said...

dun get ur hopes too high babe.. purposely walking into me and stuff doesnt work *winkz*

Anonymous said...

Hello! pls ah...u walked into me k...Stay away from me...hmph!