Saturday, December 15, 2007

Saturday morning rambling

I can't believe I never caught Bee Movie.. I'm very sad already.. Haiz.. Should have taken Neelu for it the day she stayed over... Oh well, now I just hope I manage to make it for Alvin & the Chipmunks.. I grew up watching that and I remember how Lavin used to have the video for it and we used to crash at his place during primary school days and plant ourselves on the sofa and sing along to the songs in the movie.. But that was the cartoon version.. Im really curious to see how this has been taken.. And I remember how I used to adore Theodore for his innocence and the way he used to stammer when he spoke.. Oh well.. I hope I get to catch it sometime soon..

Vaarsha and family are flying off to India tonight. Got to go to the airport tonight to send them off.. I'm going to miss that kid.. Going to Novena again in a bit after a huuuuge break... It's about time I went back.. Miss going there actually and our chill-out sessions after that, right Sai? Hopefully Geeta makes it as well..

After a long long time, I spoke to Superhero yesterday.. Felt really nice catching up on stuff, being able to share everything that has been happening and hearing his opinions on them.. Knowing that he isn't going to sugarcoat anything but give me true honest opinions.. Certain that he would have my welfare in mind and give me the guy's perspective on things.. Thanks for calling.. It's been way too long since we had such a nice long serious chat.. :)

Anyway, heart has been pretty heavy for a bit.. I think I need a peaceful prayer session at Novena to sort my head a bit.. I shall get going.. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: