Monday, December 3, 2007

Weekend with family

The weekend was a rather eventful one.. Went for this Deepavali show at Hougang on Saturday cuz my cousins were singing and I must say they were so cute.. Both went shopping for similar outfits and stuff and really looked so gorgeous.. I have a video of it that isn't so clear.. Stupid phone.. I'm sure Vicknesh has a video of a better quality.. :)
Pretty pretty.. I wonder who did their make up *winkz*
Vicknesh's masterpieceFourSisters
That was pretty fun.. Meeting up with them again.. And Vicknesh, Neelu and I had our own amusement with the doorgifts that we were struggling to open :) Haha all in all, it was pretty good.. Girls, next year, it's our show, k? :)

Yesterday after a long time I met the little ones.. Been meeting Neelu pretty often but circumstances make it pretty hard to see the other kids around.. So yesterday I was sooo happy when I had Vaarsha and Ahmish yell "Rashmi Chechiiiiiii" and come running to me.. Had some fun playing with the kids.. Twister and Charades and Speller.. They were so cute.. The way Ahmish decsribed Mr Bean and Hippopotamus for charades and the way Rethish and Neelu were crawling all over the mat for twister and how Vaarsha's actions for peacock looked anything but peacock-like.. haha.. I really missed them and I can't wait for them to stay over!!!

SmotheredCrazy boysTwister fun

No comments: