Thursday, December 27, 2007

Thanks

I'm exhausted and aching from top to toe.. I really hope all this pays off in the end and everything turns out perfect :)

I am really smiling inside.. Thanks to a few special people around me.. I don't think I need to mention anyone in particular.. I bet you all know who you are.. :)
- The one who made me feel so special two nights ago with the sincerity and affection
- The one who calls me and tells me to stay at the shelter so she can join me for lunch later
- The one who messages me telling me she wants to meet up one day to take me for a movie treat even I have forgotten about
- The one who volunteers to dig out passes for me to go to the Night Safari although I hardly even keep in touch
- The one who joins me and makes a fool out of herself at any shelter, even if it means it's in front of a live audience
- The one who makes me lunch cuz I'm hungry
- The one who insists I get a good lunch and not something simple
- The one who checks on me each time I'm out and ensures im home safe and sound
- The one who trusted me enough to allow me to do threading for her cuz I was bored
You guys rock.. I have other incidences I haven't written here but I love you all.. *Muakz*

My darling is upset... I wish I could do something to make things better for you, babe.. I tried but there is nothing else I can do but join you and wait with you till we get a response.. Whatever it is, please don't ever cry again and don't let this affect you so badly, k? It may seem like there is only rain now, but the Sun has to come out sooner or later and then you will see your rainbow, alright? I'm here with you throughout so don't ever crumble.. Cheer up and smile.. :)

Sometimes I wish I could just stop dreaming and wishing and hoping and waiting.. I do...

No comments: