Thursday, February 7, 2008

Annoyance

I am annoyed.. With a lot of things..

The dance is annoying me BIG time.. I think Sai will agree with me.. Never had I ever thought that working with little kids would be such a hassle.. I'm not complaining about all of them.. All of them are honestly super super adorable and given a chance, I'd kidnap them all far away.. It's just one.. One kid and the parent who constantly keep giving problems.. I have never felt so helpless and shocked at the same time before.. Haiz.. I just wish this would end soon..

And then not to forget how Im struggling to not show how much I just want to scream.. Really.. I seriously wish you could see how much I try to not affect you and feel miserable each time.. Im just hoping time will provide a solution..

No comments: