Friday, February 22, 2008

Hmmmm

I think I might just breakdown and cry...
Keerthana has broken her arm and it's in a cast and the dance is in two weeks. Oh God.. I almost hyper-ventilated when mum told me.. I just hope she recovers quick, otherwise we need to give another girl an immediate crash course.. :( I dare not tell Sailu yet.. I think she will faint.. Such a blow.. Really... haiz..

Anyway, the show is approaching.. The stress level is mounting.. The costumes need to be stitched for both dances.. The jewellery needs to be picked out.. The songs have to be re-edited.. In between all this, I still desperately need a job.. Somehow Im dreading the 8th... Haiz.. Only thing Im happy about is that I get to see some of the people I really adore :)

Vic baby, please don't worry about doing anything for my birthday or anything.. Seriously, the telephone conversation with you yesterday made me feel very guilty cuz you are having exams and all and your so busy yourself.. I honestly don't mind and I'm really not expecting you to throw me any surprise or what.. So do not worry.. Don't have to keep asking me what I want or where I want to go or anything.. Just focus on your papers, k? Seriously.. Go ahead with your studying and finish your exams first :)


I really miss some of you guys.. Honestly..

I miss you for the times we used to spend around the bazaars.. For the rapid messages we used to send each other plotting on ways to meet for breaks.. For the travelling home and the wrapping of presents at fast food restaurants.. For having similar cravings as me..For staring at the large variety of chocolates around us and wishing we could have been locked in the shop for a day.. I really miss you...

I miss you for the slacking sessions we would have.. For the chicken rice lunches and the milo after.. For the Hershey's cookies and cream we would share.. For the times we would sit at the benches listening to MP3s.. For the times we'd be over-dressed for events..For the way you roam the arcade with me.. For the ways we'd run around from chalets to birthday parties and be ready to collapse by the time we are home..

I miss you for the times we'd have dance prac together.. For the times we'd meet at six and wait till ten for the rest to turn up so we can start dancing.. For the way we'd check out the Swenson's menu and go there for dinner after being tempted to get the lime soda, only to realise it wasn't what we had imagined.. For the way we go shopping for 'gargantuans' *winkz*

I miss you for our Thai express dates.. For the times we'd stare at our phones on my bed and will them to beep.. For the times we'd make prank calls to friends from my mum's shop.. For the times you'd come over for 'sotong' curry.. For the times you'd get abused by my little cousins.. For the times you make me dance in BK or almost topple down escalators with me while balancing a HUGE present from Toys ' R' Us... I miss you for getting me lost at East Coast.

I miss you for the way you impersonate 'Good evening, ladies and gentleman...' , I miss you for pointing out 'olives' to me.. I miss you for introducing me to the cheese hotdogs at Cavana.. I miss you for being my partner in crime at East Coast.. I miss you for stuffing me with gifts and leaving me stranded at Bugis while you take a cab to my house first.. I miss you for the times we had in BK with the aeroplane boys..

I miss you for the way you mistake brown for black.. For the way you don't give me answers to questions I'm curious about.. For the way you leave me wondering.. For almost making me run with your suggestions of getting me to try 'Reverse bungee'.. For never getting mad at my outbursts.. For being patient.. For calling and checking on me.. For asking me to make sure I try not to embarrass myself on stage since you're coming to watch..

I miss you for the way you put make up on me before I can even find time to protest.. For the way you show your concern by calling out of the blue and talking to me and asking what's up.. For the way you freaked out when we asked you to bring a spare t-shirt along.. For the way you offer a hug readily each time we meet.. For the way you made me a receptionist at a Spa for a day..

I miss you for the train journeys we shared.. For the canteen lunches.. For the trips to Clementi after work.. For teaching me the technicalities of capturing shots.. For the ways you plan things to make me smile.. For scaring me while I was on stage.. For the chocolates you stuff me with.. For making me crawl on a monkey's lap.. For shooting dinosaurs with us..For making me late for work :)

I miss you for the mee goreng at Newton.. For the many Hershey bars.. For your skilful canoeing.. For making me crawl around the arcade searching for tokens.. For calling me at night and asking me to repeat your name.. For constantly forgetting my name.. For wrapping presents with us.. For taking the umbrella away cuz you felt you shouldn't get wet.. For sharing your jacket even though you hated the fact that my top would leave glitter behind on your jacket..

Actually I miss a whole lot more of you.... But right now I got to run... I'll be back later.. :)

No comments: