Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ramble ramble ramble

So here I am, stoning at NTU cuz I ended work early at 4pm and just my luck, everyone happens to be in class.. Haiz.. Thank God for Vjay who happened to end early and bump into me and kindly passed me his laptop to keep me occuppied.. :)

Well,it's been two days since I started at NIE and believe it or not, I already dread it.. The distance for one, is torture.. Secondly, I had taken up this job thinking it would be near my friends as well but the Professor I work with has some strange idea that I'm her shadow or something and insists that I follow her everywhere and sit by her side every minute.. I can't even see my friends for lunch cuz of this.. Grrr!! And it's such a pity that NTU and NIE are sooo far apart in distance when you try gtting from my building to the benches at NTU by foot.. Haiz... I don't like the job as well.. I hate having to do things under constant supervision.. I also don't like the fact that she thinks I share some special bond with her that makes it possible for me to read her mind and know exactly what she is talking about without explaining the concepts to me.. I have so much troubl trying to figure out what she wants of me and when I do tell her that, she seems to think it'sa joke or says something sarcastic back..Im seriously only holding on for one reason.. Just one.. I don't have a choice.. I need to.. Otherwise, I would have left immediately.. :(

Why is it so difficult to find a place according to your liking in Singapore? Honestly I'm going mad with talks of ships and beaches and barnacles and bars.. Lol..Thank God for Geeta and Sai who so sweetly do internet research for me while I slave away at work.. Love ya both.. *muakz* well, girls, hope we succeed with our research :)

Anyway dear Vic, I still have no intention of putting up a list on the blog indicating what I want for my birthday.. There is only ONE thing I would really really want.. But that's beyond reach... Haha.. And if you ask me further,I'd say I want the moon or the stars or the clouds like what I ask from my brother every year and he ends up cracking his head to find something metaphorically suitable.. I shall spare you the touble :)

No comments: