Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Stoning at home

Im currently stoning at home after being sent back with flu and cough.. Plus the fact that she wants me to stay back late on Friday and that there was nothing much to be done today.. I'm so exhausted already and I cannot imagine my condition at the end of Friday night.. And I had to open my big mouth and tell her I would come in tomorrow morning despite her telling me to stay home and just attend the interview.. Haiz..

I wonder if I am prone to sea-sickness.. The last thing I'd want is to start throwing up or something.. I would just jump down somewhere.. And Sai, if you suddenly find yourself coughing badly at 7.30pm tomorrow, babe, it's probably me scolding you and wishing you were in front of me so I could kill you!! You jolly well know why!!

I am confused.. Should I listen to Vjay's advice and keep it or Sai's advice and not keep it.. Hmm... One way I could regret never knowing what could have happened and the other way I could highly make myself seem like a psycho... Major dilemma.. Haha.. What's new, right?

No comments: