Monday, February 18, 2008

Dance

I am ok.. Really.. I have had quite a few of you come check up on me to make sure I'm alright after reading my last few entries.. I feel so loved. Thank you.. But I'm ok.. Don't worry about me.. I'm back to running around between all the different commitments as usual :)

Speaking of which, we had dance practise yesterday and finally we snapped pictures of the groups.. The kids are sooooo cute...

Our Daandiya group.. Lol... Suchitra aunty, Ezek and mum at the back and me and Preeti in the front..(One guy missing though, if I were to reveal his identity, he has threatened to kill me)The kids- left to right: Neha, Sreeya, Keerthana and Priyanka.. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how the kids were colour coordinated last wk..Hope tat happens on the actual day ! ;)

ray of light said...

I hope so too :)