Thursday, January 3, 2008

Buzy Bee

I am super super exhausted.. Really.. But somehow I like this feeling of rushing.. It drains every bit of energy out of me but at the same time keeps me occupied.. Keeps my mind off stuff.. Keeps me busy.. I will miss it when it's over.. Mayya Mayya is something we are all having fun doing.. Gori Gori is just a disaster.. Nee Varumpothu is scary considering the involvement of the kids also.. Today was just madness.. Meeting Aunty and Divyah Chechi for lunch and then dragging ourselves around Bugis for costumes and then walking all the way to Concourse in search of masks.. Topped it all off with dance practise.. I think I could collapse now.. Tomorrow is bound to be more tiring.. Haha..

Someone was really sweet yesterday.. Turning up at the station after my dance practise without informing me and catching me completely by surprise and following me back on the train ride.. That was really sweet.. You know who you are and I really appreciate it.. That was very thoughtful and super sweet.. Thanks.. :)

The countdown begins for the moment of truth.. Will I be right again or are you going to surprise me? I shall wait and see..

No comments: