Friday, January 11, 2008

Confusions

I'm very very confused. How can one person be so completely different on two separate occasions? How can you make me feel so at ease with you one moment and so restless around you the next? I don't seem to understand. In fact, right now I think I'm more afraid and cautious. I'm afraid of getting hurt. Really. Haiz. To all of you who called or messaged me after reading my blog entry, thank you so much. You guys made me feel so loved. Especially the ones who spent their precious time at work and camp and all to call me and just listen to me and comfort me. Also to you, who followed me that day when I was upset. Thank you. You guys really made a difference. All of you :) I guess these are the times you know who are the ones who genuinely care and stand by you.. I think I know now. And I'm glad. *hugz*

No comments: