Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shiv's 21st

I think there is something seriously wrong with my head or something.. Constant migraines.. I think it's a result of thinking too much.. Too many activities.. Too many thoughts running about in my head I guess.. Dance and family and friends and life in itself.. Im stressed.. Majorly.. Oh well, Im sure things will get better..

Met Vaarsha darling finally and she was sticking to me all day.. Managed to get a biggg kiss from Ahmish also who, this time, has broken his finger (previously he broke the same leg twice) ..

Managed to get a few snaps from Shiv's 21st.. Not all.. Just a few...


There.. that's about a bit of everything... Of whatever I got.. Dance pics not yet..

I'm smiling today.... Won't say why... It's mine to know.. Thank you....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know why u're smilin ! *Winkz*

ray of light said...

shhhhh!!!!!!!!