Thursday, January 3, 2008

Messages

I think I have a screwed up phone.. Just today I had two of my dearest friends ask me how come I didn't wish them for the New Year! I felt like crap.. Supposedly they sent me greetings and received no replies.. The thing is, if I didn't reply, it's definitely cuz I didn't receive anything.. I responded to every sms immediately.. Even to those people Im not very close to, I replied promptly, so darlings, please don't think I chose not to. I know on my own accord, this year I haven't sent any messages to anyone.. That's not cuz I cant be bothered but cuz I was having difficulty sending messages across on my phone and by the time I could finally do so, Lavin met with his accident. I just lost my mood after that.. So to the two of you who asked, babes, it wasn't intentional, k?

Talking about accidents, two of my male cousins from my extended family have met with bike accidents too.. Both awaiting surgery and one in ICU, I think.. Not too sure of the details.. It's really a depressing start to the year.. I can just imagine how hard this must be on their families.. I just wish my brother would see the consequences of these bikes and drop his idea of wanting the license for it.. Haiz.. I really hope those two recover soon...

Im having mixed emotions.. Seriously.. I wish I just knew what to do.... Just a sign, please...

No comments: