Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sent from Above

I have always believed that I was blessed in the form of the friends that I have made throughout my school days and stuff.. It's true that I some friendships come and go and some last but end of the day, each one of my friends has never failed to amaze me with their affection and concern..

I have blogged several times about this friend who did this and that friend who did that.. One example would be about Sai and Vic's surprise for me with the chocolates when I was upset about taking the wrong shopping bag home.. Another one would be how my friends check up on me or stay on the phone when Im upset and stuff.. Almost everyday I feel so glad knowing that despite the problems I may face or the pains that come along the way, there is one thing I'd always be thankful for.. My friends..

And here is another entry to show my gratitude to 2 people in particular who made me smile in these two days.. One would be Vic and the other would be Vas.. Two angels.. Truly..

Vic did the most amazing thing.. She has very high patience level and a very strong passion for helping people I think.. I had this application form to fill that I couldn't do from home.. So I called Vic to help me do it and it was the most tedious, annoying, lengthy application I have ever come across. Seriously. It required so much information- each module taken, each grade, each CCA, the date joined( inclusive of exact day) and so on.. We took about two hours on it and this darling never got annoyed or complained.. true, she was whining each time a new page appeared to fill but she really patiently read each thing out and filled up all the blanks for me.. babe, I am seriously touched.. thank you..

Now, for Vas.. This girl meets me at Woodlands and goes to Causeway Point with me and listens to all my whining firstly.. Then she peels my prawns for me although she is vegetarian, just cause I have issues peeling them.. Then she walks around for a bit and then sees these earrings with crystals on them and stops.. She keeps asking my opinion on them and I keep telling her they are too costly.. Come on, twenty bucks per pair.. Then she asks me to pick a colour and I choose the green cuz I think it's really pretty. She says okay and she buys it while I disapprove of the price and refuse to buy anything cuz I'm super broke.. Suddenly she hands me the package and tells me it's for me.. Just like that. So sweet. And she waited for the bus with me and realising how late we were and not managing to get a bus, she took out some cash, stuffed it into my hands and told me to take a cab home, cuz she knew i was in deep trouble otherwise.. I was so amazed.. Thank you for being such a sweetheart..

My friends are seriously angels sent from above.. Truly..

No comments: