Wednesday, January 9, 2008

You know how it is when you feel you're stuck... Like everywhere you turn, you're cornered... Like people are waiting to break you?

I feel that way now...

I'm sick and tired of everything.. Really.. The people I look forward to each day and get excited to spend time talking to seem to not be there..

The people I believed would forever remain seem to show a different side...

The person I thought would always understand me better than anyone, left sometime back..

The person whom I felt like standing by and being with, seems cold...

It's depressing when you are falsely accused, when you are treated differently and when you feel like nobody seems to see your situation..

Sometimes you're the only friend you have... The only one who understands and the only one who remains I guess..

If only I could let it all out to anyone who would listen.. But those who would are those I cannot talk to about stuff.. Irony of it all..

Terrible terrible day... I just wish somehow I could end it all.. Im tired of crying inside everyday..

No comments: