Sunday, January 6, 2008

Trio Meet

Yesterday was beautiful.. After a really long time, felt like eons, we met up with Selva.. Finally managed to pass him his really long overdue presents and stuff.. The look on his face when he took out the book, the expression as he saw his jigsaw, the surprise at the photo on the t-shirt.. haha.. So cute.. And our stunts at trying to snap pictures together and the funny poses that materialised as a result..

The sweetest thing was that Selva got us huge packages each, saying they were overdue Christmas presents.. They were soo pretty.. I opened mine as soon as I got home and I couldn't stop smiling.. The lighted scenery was soo pretty.. Not to mention the huge box of Ferrero Rocher that came with it also.. Selva, you're the sweetest.. really.. Muakz! We really missed you.. And we are so sorry we tricked you into unrolling each tiny roll of parchment to find our message that was supposedly in one secret roll.. Oops.. never thought you'd believe us that easily.. Haha.. Hey, but i suppose it thought you patience.. :)

The birthday boy...making a wish...Feeding time....Selva and VicShe can't resist me..They started fighting over me...Selva won....But Vic wasn't happy and became upset, till I did my magic...
and that made her smile..Selva, us and his gift...Exploring the contents of the box..Vic's message..My message..Choosing our presents..Happy girls :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!Wat a story u came up with..U can be scriptwriter la...I nvr had desires for u ..It was more like i was pretty bored and i n selva started amusing ourselves and ur hair was our source of entertainment...Y not put the pic where selva tries to dip ur hair into the sauce..he!he!

ray of light said...

Yea yea.. u guys still needed My hair for entertainment right... end of the day u wld both be lost without me la