Friday, January 18, 2008

My Baby

Time : 11.00a.m.
"Rashmi Chechi, are you coming here now?"
"No Molu, I'll come a bit later.. I don't feel too good.."
"But Rashmi Chechi, I am leaving for school at 11.30... Will you be here when I come back?"
"I have to leave your house at 6.00pm"
"But why? I'll only come home at 7.30!!"
"No da, I have to go for a job fair. That's why"
"Must you really go? Is it compulsory?"
"Yes it is, molu.. Why? Did you miss me?"
She giggles."Then can I see you tomorrow?"
"I'll definitely see you somehow before the week ends, okay?"
"Ok."


That was the sweetest conversations I had with her in months.. Really missed that kid.. Vaarsha never fails to make me smile.. After that extremely painful night I had rolling around in bed and almost fainting on my kitchen floor, and listening to my mum lecturing me about my habits of swallowing panadol extra without eating properly first, this was such a welcome conversation.. That is one kid I adore to tiny tiny bits.

No comments: