Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thaipusam

I went for Thaipusam.. No, no it's not a new thing going for it but the experience this time was totally different.. I normally just get off the train, find a spot in front of Park Mall and stay there and watch the procession of Kavadis.. This time, however I went with Sai and Vic, whose idea of Thaipusam was totally different. They walk along the route of the kavadis and go to the temple in that impossible crowd.. With Venket weaving his way through the crowd and being dragged along, to huge Kavadis and spikes sticking out in every direction and having to do stunts to get through the crowd, to getting shoved in all directions, boy, was I traumatised.. Haha.. I have never felt so lost and traumatised before.. Girls, no more!!!! Hmph!!

But the best part of the evening was how we all turned up in Orange and looked like we were in uniforms.. Venket was pretty amused.. :)

No comments: